Pizza is not exactly the healthiest supper. With the white dough, an abundance of fatty cheese, and usually no gram of vegetables, it does not have the best reputation. Yet many people simply love pizza. To never be allowed to eat again is a big sacrifice. People, who work outside the country, always use such fast food. Making Healthy Pizza is a good trick that must be tried at home to have Making Healthy Pizza: Delicious Recipes and Suggestions!
They don’t have enough time to cook food for them what they do, so they move toward different restaurants in their surroundings. Mumbai Square is one of the great Indian restaurants in London the UK and serving the people for many decades and offering the best quality fast food.
Making Healthy Pizza: Delicious Recipes and Suggestions!
Such fast food, especially Pizza is good enough for the human body. There are few items that exist in Pizza that is not healthy for the human body. But here this is also one fact that with a few small adjustments, you can make it a healthy meal and delicious as well.
Healthy Pizza bottom
The average pizza base is not very healthy. This is mainly due to the white flour, but also the addition of too much salt, sugar, and other rubbish does not help. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to make a healthy pizza bottom yourself! Some are faster than others, but they are all better than the ready-made options.
Do you just want a traditional pizza base, but healthier? Then you simply make one of wholemeal flour. Mix 350 g wholemeal flour with 250 ml water, 1 g yeast, 5 g olive oil, and a good pinch of salt Knead the dough well, let it rise for about 5 hours at room temperature, and roll it out for use.
You can also replace wholemeal flour with other flour, such as spelled flour or oatmeal.
If you really want to be ready quickly, a wrap bottom is an ideal choice. It is as simple as it sounds: siege a (wholemeal) wrap with your favorite toppings. Then he only needs ten minutes in the oven! To make it even healthier, you can also choose vegetable wraps for the No Fairytales.
At large supermarkets and tacos, you can buy chickpea flour, made from dried chickpeas. That contains just a little more protein than just flour. Mix 130 g chickpea flour with 280 ml water and salt and pepper to make dough. Mix to a smooth mixture and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees. You can then add your toppings and put them in the oven for a while.
The cauliflower base is a serious pizza type, and not for nothing. After all, extra vegetables in your soil are always included! As a base, you crumble a whole cauliflower in the blender (you can also use ready-to-eat cauliflower rice).
Roast for 25 minutes in the oven, let it cool down, and squeeze out the moisture in a tea towel. Mix with 1 egg, herbs and pepper, and salt to taste. Bake it all again for 25 minutes at 180 degrees and you can start investing!
Healthy Pizza Sauce
That investment can of course also be healthier than you think. That starts with the sauce. The average tomato sauce from a jar contains a lot of sugar. In your healthy pizza that is really unnecessary! You can simply make your own sauce by roasting and mashing tomatoes in the oven. A dash of olive oil and some pepper and salt through it, and ready!
It is also nice to mix other vegetables through the sauce. So you can puree leftovers of roasted pumpkin through the tomato sauce for a winter pizza. Carrot and sweet pepper, for example, are also delicious in the pizza sauce.
Finally, you can of course choose to use a completely different basis. For example, invest your pizza with pesto, hummus, tapenade or another sauce.
Healthy Pizza toppings
Then there are the toppings. You can of course throw salami and a few hands full-fat cheese on the pizza, but it can also be a lot healthier! We give below a few tips to keep the siege of your pizza healthy.
- Meat on your pizza? Then do not opt for greasy, processed types such as salami. Instead, for example, chicken and turkey fillet are good options.
- You can also use fish. The pizza with tuna is a familiar option, but you can also put salmon slices on your pizza after it comes out of the oven.
- Cheese is not so healthy in large quantities because of the fats. You can choose a cheese with fewer fats, such as mozzarella. Another option is to choose cheese with a stronger taste, which you need less. Think for example of feta, Parmesan, or gorgonzola.
- The vegetables on the pizza are tasty and healthy. Peppers and mushrooms are well-known examples, but you can actually put all of them on your pizza. Leftovers of spinach, slices of zucchini, more fresh tomatoes, asparagus, or avocado …
- You can also experiment with fruit on your pizza! For example, caramelized pears go well with salty cheeses like feta, and grilled peaches do well with mozzarella.
- Flavors like olives, capers, and onion rings are a healthy way to give your pizza extra flavor.