Oily skin is fed to aging more slowly than dry or even normal. Up to a certain point, it gives a lot of trouble, for example, acne, acne scars, etc. If you are interested in how to care for oily skin to forget about these problems, carefully read this and follow our advice.
The main stages of proper care for oily skin: cleansing, toning, and moisturizing.
Daily cleansing is the removal of make-up, fat traces from the skin of the face with cosmetic milk, skin, water. To wash with oily skin should be often. For sensitive skin, the remedy is selected with a soothing effect: with plant extracts (chamomile, calendula, aloe). This article about Best Oily Skin Tips for Proven Homemade Beauty Tips For Oily Skin will give your very usefull information now.
At home, make-up can be removed using unrefined vegetable oil.
Toning carried out by special means, for example, tonics and lotions.
Moisturizing oily skin is carried out with water-based products containing glycerin or sodium hyaluronate. Care for oily and problem skin of the face should include procedures with the use of cosmetics based on natural jojoba oil.
After 30 years, use anti-aging cosmetics… And in the afternoon your face does not “shine”, use a light-textured matting powder and tonal creams designed for your skin type.
Oily skin up to 25 years is considered to be almost the norm, but if this problem persists after reaching the age of 30, then consultation with an endocrinologist becomes highly desirable.
Perhaps the reason for the oily skin content is hormonal disorders. In this case, its treatment will require treatment of the underlying disease. However, in most cases it is just a feature that requires proper care, the use of special tools, the availability of necessary knowledge on how to take care of oily skin in the summer, protect it from UV radiation, what to do to prevent irritation, etc.
- Enlarged pores. This is perhaps the biggest problem that occurs with this type of skin. Pores are often blocked due to the accumulation of dirt, excess fat, dead skin cells. Begins active breeding of bacteria. The result is a grayish complexion and the appearance of acne, which provoke even greater expansion and stretching of the pores.
- Greasy luster – is the result of increased greasiness, leading to accumulation of fat and dirt in the pores. As a result, the face looks polluted.
- Inflammation and black dots. They are the result of blockage of pores, slowing down of local metabolic processes, insufficient blood supply.
- A bit strange, but the skin with oily skin content is prone to flaking. It appears as a result of the accumulation of dead cells on the surface of the skin.
- Problems with the selection of cosmetics. On oily skin, makeup stays pretty bad. To keep it well, you have to follow special rules.
Keep in mind:
- Before the procedure, cleanse the face and neck, remove makeup.
- Steam face using a steam bath or towel, pre-soaked in warm water. This will open the pores and completely get rid of oily accumulations.
- Do not apply the scrub on irritated areas of the skin, damage, wounds.
- Prior to the use of any means to conduct a test by applying the composition to a small skin area. If the skin in the treated area then becomes oily, the proportions of the components should be changed or replaced with others.
- Do not rub your face after peeling.
- On the Internet, you can find a lot of tips on how to properly care for oily skin at home… Here are some tips and recipes that have really helped many people solve problems with oily sheen or acne. You can make a scrub of coffee grounds on your own. 1-2 minutes to massage the face with gruel, then rinse with water. Scrubs from crushed seeds (pine nuts, raspberries, grapes, apricots) also help well. check out these recipes
Best Recipes For Oily Skin:
This natural component is ideal for proper skin care: it intensively absorbs excess fat, removing it from dirt, dead cells. Clay also tightens enlarged pores and tightens the skin of the face.
For oily skin, black as well as dark brown clay is ideal. You can also use their mixture. Clay diluted with boiled water to obtain a thick mass then applied to the face. Keep the composition to the hollow drying of the clay. In the process of washing off the mask scrub, you should massage the face with circular movements.
Brown sugar based scrub
To dissolve brown sugar with cooled milk, the receiving means to massage a face several minutes, to wash off. Facial care with such a tool helps to make the skin dull and makes it very soft.
Green Clay Scrub
For pronounced pores on the face, it is preferable to use green clay for care. It should be mixed with low-fat yogurt or yogurt and soft massaging movements to wipe the face, then rinse.
Care for oily skin should certainly include special masks that have a drying, tightening effect, eliminating shine and prevent inflammation and irritation.
Mask with lemon juice and low-fat cream (ingredients are taken in approximately equal proportions) is perfect for high fat. The mask enriches the skin with vitamin C, making the pores less noticeable.
Mask based on potato starch, milk, honey with the addition of a small amount of salt produces a pronounced cleansing effect.
The mask of raspberry with the addition of rice flour refreshes cleans, tightens, tightens.
The mask on the basis of a mixture of rolled oats with whipped egg white will perfectly cope with a greasy luster, tighten and dry the skin of the face.
Using cosmetic ice
Tips on how to properly care for oily skin at home would be incomplete without mentioning such an important procedure as using ice. For its preparation, it is recommended to use an infusion of medicinal herbs (sage, calendula, St. John’s wort), white semi-dry wine. Water can be replaced with mineral water. Facial care procedure consists in its daily rubbing with such cubes.
Recipes lotions for oily skin.
2 – 3 times a week, clean the face (peeling ). This necessary step in the care of oily skin allows you to remove the dead skin layer, clean clogged pores, defat skin. But be careful with abrasive materials!
It is better to use soft abrasives, such as baking soda. And for cleaning oily skin with clogged pores use oatmeal. And homemade scrub recipes can be found here.
Cleaning oily skin can be done with the crumb of black bread. A small piece of bread must be poured with water and grind until a homogeneous mass. Small portions impose on the face. Massage it a little and rinse with warm water.
And yet, the most effective means for peeling in the care of oily skin, due to its peculiarity – high alkalinity, are products containing glycolic or salicylic acid.
At bedtime, apply vinegar with a cotton pad on clean skin. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse with water at room temperature. If you get irritated, dilute the vinegar with water in a ratio of 1: 4. To obtain a noticeable real result, cleaning with acid should be applied regularly for several weeks.
Another option is salicylic acid peeling, which, in addition to being oil-soluble, also has anti-inflammatory properties. And this allows not only deep cleansing of the skin but also to prevent the appearance of irritations and inflammations.
After cleaning the skin before bedtime, it is useful to additionally wash your face with milk, after having diluted it with hot water in a ratio of 1: 1. After washing, wet your face with a dry cotton pad, and wipe your nose and chin with lotion and apply nourishing cream. Or, after evening cleaning, lubricate the skin with fermented milk whey, and after 3 – 5 minutes, apply a nourishing cream.
For oily skin, it is very useful to use jojoba oil instead of cream. This is an effective and fairly simple method to eliminate many of the problems of oily skin, including treatment and prevention of acne. Just shake and apply it on the skin for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Care for oily skin in winter
In winter, the skin of the face is influenced by additional negative factors of influence, including minus temperatures, wind, etc. This can lead to the fact that even your own sebum does not save you from unpleasant peeling.
Proper care for oily skin in winter and late autumn should be based on the following recommendations:
Wash with water with a few drops of tea tree oil several times a day.
Once a week use a scrub.
Moisturize skin with creams containing vitamin E.
Regularly clean, tone and moisturize the skin.
Every day, drink at least 1.5-2 liters of water.
Care for oily skin in summer
Dehydrated skin – this is what can turn into a thoughtless, long stay in the sun in the summer. Owners of oily skin with this trouble are much less common, however, and sometimes they may be disturbed by sun-dried derma.
The main recommendations for summer care include:
Cleanse your skin with the gel containing citric or glycolic acid.
Drink at least 2 liters of water per day.