It is a well-known Beer of America and is known as “The King of Beers” as it is the most premium and first beer of America. That was revealed in 1876 and still, it is with the same high standard and is being used on every celebration. Budweiser is a medium-bodied, flavorful, crisp American-style lager. Brewed with the best barley malt and a blend of premium hop varieties. It is considered the icon of core values for American citizens.
Alcohol: 5 %
Calories: 145 per 12 fl.oz.
Fat: Og Per 12 fl. oz..
Carbs: 10.6g (Per 12 fl.oz.)
For serving on different events it is used 1.3g of protein per 12 oz. Sometimes it varies slightly by different processes. While alcohol content also can be changed for different markets. Budweiser changes maximum alcohol content by 3.2 % to a maximum of 4 % by volume in different markets.
Manufacturing of Budweiser “The King of Beers”
- Budweiser is manufactured with the fine quality of two-row and six-row barley malt through its brewing naturally. It is formed by the selection of over 2500 Crops of America and Canada. Fresh verdant rice is milled, polished, graded, and immediately brewed for a light and crisp taste. It costs very much that goes to its worth and keen interest of people.
- Budweiser through its own hops that are grown in company own farms in Bonner’s Ferry, Idaho, and Huell Farm in Germany. More than 1600 hop samples are selected every year that are the supplest, most aromatic hops to create the distinctive flavor of Budweiser.
- Incredibly, the 30 billion or so yeast cells used to produce every bottle of Budweiser beer are directly descended from the original culture used by Adolphus Busch.
- Pure Water is the key ingredient for pure Budweiser. The company uses filtered water that is tested by Budweiser headquarters in St. Louis from around the country and then checked by Brewmasters.
- All this manufacturing process is done by Top Beer Company Budweiser to provide the best ever quality as it has full commitment by his customers.